The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice on any subject matter. The Law Office of Jordan W. Jacob expressly disclaims any and all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site.
Any information you send to The Law Office of Jordan W. Jacob will not be distributed or resold. However, unless expressly stated, The Law Office of Jordan W. Jacob does not guarantee that your information will be confidential as your submission does not create an attorney-client relationship. Each matter undertaken by The Law Office of Jordan W. Jacob is different and must be evaluated and handled on its own merits. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcom
Automated Estate Planning Legal Disclaimer
- The Law Office of Jordan W. Jacob uses automated estate planning form builder tools on this website <www.jwjacoblaw.com> for those who wish to create their own estate planning documents.
- By accessing and/or using an automated estate planning form builder tool on this website, you are not establishing an attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Jordan W. Jacob or any of its authorized agents, employees, or with any lawyer. Any information you provide is not protected by attorney-client privilege or as work product.
- An attorney-client relationship is not established between the user and the Law Office of Jordan W. Jacob unless and until the user and an authorized agent of the Law Office of Jordan W. Jacob execute a written contract expressly stating such relationship is being created.
- In accessing and/or using an automated estate planning form builder tool on this website, the user assumes responsibility to provide correct and up-to-date information. Inaccuracies in information provided by the user could affect the validity or enforceability of the documents generated by the automated estate planning form builder tool. Each user shall read any and all documents that the user may download and print prior to signing them. The user shall take sole responsibility for the accuracy of the user’s personal information contained in any documents that the user may sign.
- Each person’s legal situation is different and complex situations may require more comprehensive legal advice and representation. It is not possible for the automated estate planning form builder tool on this website to identify all situations in which advanced legal representation is recommended, necessary or desirable.
- The State of Florida’s laws may change over time. The Law Office of Jordan W. Jacob cannot ensure that the documents generated through use of the automated estate planning form builder tools on this website will be enforceable or valid in every instance after the date a document is delivered to the user.
- Users assume the responsibility to update their estate planning documents as their life circumstances change. It is up to users to determine when they need to update their documents. Failure to do so may affect the validity or enforceability of planning documents.
- Certain estate planning documents will not be valid or enforceable unless you follow detailed and specific steps to properly execute the documents. Failure to precisely follow directions may result in invalid or unenforceable planning documents. If you have any questions you should seek the advice of a lawyer.
- Guardianship appointments are determined by courts in Florida. While a parent’s choice of guardian is given deference, there is no guarantee that a parent’s choice of guardian will be upheld by a court. Seek legal advice to determine how best to protect your family.
- Executor appointments are determined by courts in Florida. While your choice of Executor is given deference, there is no guarantee that your choice of Executor will be upheld by a court. Seek legal advice to determine how best to choose an appropriate Executor.
- Will and Trust provisions can have financial and tax consequences. The financial and tax provisions will not be ideal for every situation and we do not guarantee that our provisions are appropriate for you. Seek legal advice to determine what specific tax or financial planning is best for you.
- Executors, guardians, trust creators and trustees should consult with a lawyer to determine their legal rights and obligations under estate planning documents and local law. In addition, the implementation of, or failure to follow, will and trust provisions can have financial and tax consequences for estates, trusts, executors, trustees, guardians, heirs and beneficiaries. Executors, guardians, trust creators and trustees should consult with a lawyer for guidance.
If you have a question or just want to connect, get in touch today.