Florida Estate Planning.
Protect your assets and your legacy.
Florida Teacher Estate Planning Package.
As a thank you for all of your hard work and dedication, this estate planning package is specifically designed and priced for the legal needs of Florida Teachers.
✓ 30-minute Consultation
✓ Last Will & Testament
✓ Power of Attorney
✓ Living Will & HIPAA forms
✓ Nomination of Guardian for Minor Child
✓ Signing instructions
“The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see.” – Alexandra K. Trenfor
WHO NEEDS AN ESTATE PLAN?
EVERYONE, but especially the following:
- Parents who have minor children
- Individuals who just got married or remarried
- Individuals and families who own real estate
- Individuals and families interested in protecting their wealth
- Individuals and families interested in protecting their legacy
- Blended families
- Business owners
- Young adults going off to college
WHAT TYPE OF ESTATE PLAN DO YOU NEED?
Probably a Florida Will, if:
- your estate planning wishes are simple
- you want to leave everything to only your spouse (and then your children)
- you want to leave everything to a only a significant other, friend, relative or charity
- you have minimal assets and do not own real estate
- you want to ensure your property is not lost to the state of Florida
- you cannot afford a more complex estate plan
- you just want to have some plan in place and are not sure what else to do
Probably a Florida Trust, if:
- your estate is more complex
- you have assets over $75,000 or own real estate
- you want to ensure your heirs’ inheritance is protected for life from outsiders
- you want to make specific distributions of assets and possessions to different people
- you want to avoid probate court
- you want to keep your estate and beneficiaries’ identity private
- you want to set up charitable gift giving program
- you own a business or have investments
- you own life insurance and have retirement accounts
Not sure what you need to do to protect the people you love and the things you own?
See what estate planning documents are right for you.
If you have a question or just want to connect, get in touch today.